Report SEDwise meeting 2017
From 30 May - 1 June the second annual meeting of the SEDwise network took place in Uppsala, Sweden. We had three days of inspiring lectures, study visits, workshops and seminars on the topic "Universities as laboratories for a sustainable world/city".
Read more about the discussions, the presentations and the visited organisations in this report.
- Intro SEDwise network.pdf
- Universities as laboratories for SD_theoretical inspiration.pdf
- Universities as laboratories for SD_inspiration from practice.pdf
- Laboratory_Maarten Deleye.pdf
- CEMUS_Introduction_Malin Östman.pdf
- Urban academy.pdf
- Writing To Learn Workshop.pdf
- Educating Responsible Business Persons_Pernilla Andersson.pdf
- Active Student Participation_Alexis Engström.pdf
- Writing projects ITN.pdf
- Report SEDwise meeting 2017.pdf